Bed Bug Treatment Options
When it comes to bed bug treatment, there are many options available. Ultra Safe Pest has been specializing in bed bug treatment for almost twenty years. Our bed bug experts provide valuable insight into the best bed bug treatment methods for each individual location.
Our bed bug services take a comprehensive approach that will incorporate advanced methods, equipment and materials in order to achieve the best results.
We have a treatment solution for any type of bed bug activity. It is our finding the the best type of bed bug treatment is one that utilizes an Integrated Approach (IPM).
Bed Bug Treatment Process
- Detailed inspection of all areas so that any existing activity can be detected
- Develop a site-specific plan of action (IPM plan) because every bed bug situation is different in many ways.
- Use advanced bed bug equipment and materials
- Provide detailed bed bug preparation instructions
- Free Service Warranty on all bed bug treatments
Bed Bug Treatment Tips
- When it comes to bed bugs, thorough inspections and treatments from experienced, bed bug professionals will achieve the best results.
- Experienced Bed Bug Professionals will treat in a manner that minimizes the risk of bed bugs spreading during the treatment process.
- “DIY bed bug spraying”, “self treating”, or “Splash and Dash” applications, by inexperienced applicators, can actually spread bed bugs to adjacent areas or rooms during a treatment because bed bugs, are sensitive to environmental changes and often attempt to flee during treatment.
- Do your homework and get the right bed bug professional for the job. Don’t focus on the lowest bid. Focus on qualifications and track record of success
- Cutting corners upfront can end up costing ten-fold in the long run due to the risk of spreading bed bugs to nearby areas.
Bed Bug Thermal Heat Treatment Featuring The Industry Leading Heat Assault System!
Ultra Safe offers complete bed bug heat solutions. An experienced bed bug specialist will know where and when to utilize or incorporate heat for best results.
Bed Bug Heat Treatment Advantages
Let’s look at the advantages of both Heat and Chemical Treatments for bed bug extermination.
- Reduce or eliminate the use and associated risk of pesticides
- Excellent at treating interior belongings and furnishings because the heat penetrates better than conventional materials
- Lower degree of difficulty compared to conventional treatment due to its ability to treat an entire area at once
- Reduces preparation efforts and can eliminate laundry duty because the heat can treat items that conventional methods cant.
- Provides instant kill, proven effective on bed bugs in all areas reaching the minimum target temperature of 130 degrees or higher.
Bed Bug Chemical Treatment Advantages
- More affordable than heat because less treatment time and equipment is involved
- Provides residual protection against bed bugs some materials can last a year or more in wall voids and crevices
- Penetrates into wall voids and deeper into cracks/crevices where bugs may be hiding
- Can be done inconspicuously, therefore avoiding unwanted attention
- Includes a full warranty
HEPA Vacuuming During Bed Bug Treatment
Our Staff Entomologists have proven that high-powered hepa vacuums can be a very effective tool for removing bed bugs, skin casts and eggs from crevices and hard to reach areas as well as general surfaces in treatment areas.
Ultra Safe Pest uses specialized Pest Control vacuums with custom attachments because it can help remove bed bugs from cracks, crevices and other hard to reach hiding spots.
Vacuuming is great for removing dead bed bugs after treatment because it can help confirm new activity going forward.
Does Freezing Bed Bugs With Cryonite Treatment Work?
Research shows that cryonite freezing is NOT as effective as thermal treatments because freezing only works on the bed bugs that are hit directly with the cryonite gas.
Bed bugs hide deep in cracks, crevices and furniture, therefore, the frozen gas may be of little use.
Some big box companies still promote the use of the freezing method. Most experts agree that there are more effective control method for bed bugs than freezing.
Ultra Safe Pest Offers A Complete Bed Bug Solution
Ultra Safe is working with advanced bed bug protocol that utilizes the advantages of both heat and conventional treatment methods because this type of aggressive approach is proven to achieve maximum results at a more affordable rate.
Preventative Bed Bug Services
Bed bug activity has been increasing annually since 2001. Having a preventative bed bug program in place is the key to long-term success because bed bug infestations are much easier to treat when detected early.
Being proactive shows your guests or residents that you care. It can also greatly reduce treatment cost and liability in the future because it greatly reduces the risk of a heavy bed bug infestation.
Our UltraGuard Bed Bug Program is your affordable, all-inclusive solution!
Bed Bug Program Features
- Regular inspections performed by a certified bed bug specialist
- Custom site-specific plan of action designed by our staff entomologists
- Education and training for the entire staff because communication is key when treating bed bugs.
- If bed bug activity is identified during inspections, treatment is performed at no additional charge.
- Full Service Warranty with 24hr Emergency Service
- FREE BED BUG SERVICES are included with our UltraGuard Protection Plus Plan!
Proactive solutions for any type of property!
- Residential Homes
- Hotel and Lodging
- Apartment Buildings
- Multi-Unit Housing
- Nursing Homes
- Health-Care Facilities
- Schools and Universities
Bed Bug Training & Consulting
Training and Knowledge are the most important elements to successful Bed Bug Extermination & Prevention due to the very resilient nature of bed bugs.
Our bed bug experts are here to help. In addition to our in-house bed bug training workshops and awareness events, we are available for on-location bed bug training and demonstrations.
We can design a custom bed bug training program for any type of commercial, retail, municipal or residential property.
- Inspection & Identification
- Bed Bug History
- Field Study Results
- Treatment Methods
- IPM Programs
- Laws and Regulation
- Liability Risk Reduction
Some of our past Bed Bug Presentations
- Allston/Brighton CDC’s Greater Boston Bed Bug Conference 2006 & 2007
- Landlord Associations (Lowell, Lawrence, Salem, Attleboro, Taunton)
- Nursing Homes
- Bed & Breakfast Associations
- Housing Authorities
- Expert Witness Experience
Let Boston’s Original Bedbug Specialists design and manage your bed bug program!
Call us today for a consultation!